Shop for high-quality low price Pre-Rolled cones in bulk/wholesale at Flower Power Packages. Futurola Pre-Rolled Cones and Blunts are made to work directly with the Futurola Knockbox! Futurola offers 7 different size cones that are available in a Classic White Paper, Dutch Brown Paper or in a tobacco-free Blunt Cone. Each cone size comes with the option of a blank non printed tip or the Futurola Logo printed on the tip. Pre-Rolled Cones sold only in case quantities.
Thr Futurola pre-rolled cones are hand rolled to perfection with organic arabic gum. Handcrafted with the highest quality paper, each Pre-rolled Cone from Futurola is the best you’ve ever laid eyes on, a piece of art in itself. Futurola has a great brand reputation for high-quality products. These cones consistently burn slow and even, qualities consumers favor.
Pre-Rolled Tobacco-Free Blunt Cones
Superior. Sensual. Unique. The Futurola pre-rolled blunt cones are the latest release in a history of innovation from Futurola. The blunt cones are designed for use with the Futurola Knoxbox.
Cone Sizes (Cone Length/Tip Size):
- 1 1/4" Size - 84/26
- Slim Size - 98/26
- Reefer Size - 98/26
- Reefer Size - 98/30
- Party Size - 140/26
- King Size - 109/21
- King Size - 109/26
- Fatboy Size - 120/30
Cone Capacity (Cone Length/Tip Size):
- 1 1/4" Size - 84/26 - ±0.5G
- Slim Size - 98/26 - ±0.7G
- Reefer Size - 98/26 - ±0.6G
- Reefer Size - 98/30 - ±0.5G
- Party Size - 140/26 - ±2.0G
- King Size - 109/21 - ±1.0G
- King Size - 109/26 - ±1.0G
- Fatboy Size - 120/30 - ±3.0G
- 1 1/4" Size - 84/26 - 5400 Cones Per Case
- Slim Size - 98/26 - 4800 Cones Per Case
- Reefer Size - 98/26 - 4800 Cones Per Case
- Reefer Size - 98/30 - 4200 Cones Per Case
- Party Size - 140/26 - 3402 Cones Per Case
- King Size - 109/21 - 6000 Cones Per Case
- King Size - 109/26 - 4800 Cones Per Case
- King Size Blunt Cones - 109/26 - 2400 Blunt Cones Per Case
- Fatboy Size - 120/30 - 2688 Cones Per Case
- Q: What are the Futurola Dutch Brown & Classic White cones made of?
A: Both papers are made from the same natural materials, but our Dutch Brown paper is unrefined. We have simply left out a refining step that removes the brown filaments from our white paper.
- Q: Why should I choose Futurola Rolling Papers?
A: Our exclusive ultra-thin rolling paper is refined in France without any chemical additives. This maintains its distinctive color and taste. We use all organic gum arabic & FSC certified paper Filter Tips.
- Q: Why are Futurola Pre-Rolled Cones the only Knockbox-compatible cones?
A: Our Pre-Rolled Cones are hand rolled to perfection using our exclusive ultra-thin Rolling Papers with organic gum arabic. The crown, or opening, of each cone is crafted to be consistently circular in shape, and each cone size is customized to fit impeccably in its respective Filling Kit.
- Q: What are Storage Tubes used for?
A: Our self-extinguishing Storage Tubes help keep your pre-rolls fresh. In the coffee shops of Amsterdam, they are also used to color code menus.
- Q: Why is it better to fold the opening of my cone into a Dutch Crown rather than twisting it?
A: Twisting the crown leads to uneven burning. Folding the Dutch Crown creates a flat surface which is optimal for igniting a smooth, even burn.
- Q: What happens if I break my Roller?
A: This is incredibly rare, but things happen! We understand the struggle, so we offer replacement parts for the mat and pins.