Maintaining proper temperature and humidity in your garden is crucial to maximizing yield. The Grozone Control HT-2 Controller keeps your garden’s temperature and humidity properly maintained through all plant life-cycle stages. Simply plug the ventilation fan in to the HT-2 controlled outlet and program the temperature and humidity levels that will trigger the fan to maintain ideal growing conditions.
- Separate day and night temperature settings: 48°F to 104°F (9°C to 40°C)
- Separate day and night humidity settings: 10% to 100%
- User can select any one among five operating modes: cooling, cooling and dehumidifying, dehumidifying, humidifying, heating
- User-set low-temperature limit (for cooling and dehumidifying mode only)
- Remote sensor with 25 foot cable (included)
- Bargraph display
- Controls up to 15 Amps at 120V AC
The Grozone Control HT-2 Controller allows you to set independant temperature and humidity ranges that will be used to turn the built-in outlet on or off. When combined with an exhaust fan, this device will allow you to effectively control the temperature and humidity of your garden by bringing in cooler and dryer air as needed. You can customize the settings separately for day and night utilizing the built-in light sensor to automatically sense when the lights are on or off in your garden.
|Shipping Weight (lb.)